Four wheels good, two wheels better

I recently bought a bike and have been riding to and from work. I'm only about 10 or 15 minutes away so it seemed like the logical thing to do, rather than relying on the (frequently packed) pubic transport service. I'm really enjoying it so far. It wakes you up in the morning and it's good stress relief after the more difficult days. Plus, I guess I'm getting fitter. probably. I do miss zoning out to the music on my earphones in the morning (that was valuable podcast/audiobook time), but it's a small price to pay.

Anyway, I'm taking my bike in to be tuned tomorrow. I might see if they'll let me swap it for one of these bikes from Republic Bike. They allow you to customise a fixed bike design by choosing the colour of each component. I had a play on their customisation program on their site and came up with what I would order. What do you think?

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Delicious
  • Google Buzz

1 comments:

Rayna said...

Beautiful:)