Digital Wallpaper

Long time, no post. Been busy. LOTS of cool stuff to share, but it will have to wait for now. But I have 5 spare minutes this morning and just saw this "digital wallpaper" that Strukt created for Büro Hirsberger, Very cool, would definitely make me stop and stare for a while. Hell, if i'm ever in that part of the world and it's not too much trouble I'd probably go out of my way to see it. It worked for the first Chocolate Research Facility store in Singapore. But I'm like that.

Hirzberger Events - Digital Wallpaper from Gregor Hofbauer on Vimeo.



Edit: By the way, the Chocolate Research Facility was set up by one of the guys from Asylum. Check out their work, it's really clean and spiffy. Yes, spiffy. Next time I'm in SG I'm definitely swinging by their retail store.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Delicious
  • Google Buzz

0 comments: